L2-Mist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2-Mist

l2-mist

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

{pvp} skills do not work

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
FAUST
Потребител
Потребител
FAUST

Брой мнения : 36

{pvp} skills do not work Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeПет Юли 15, 2011 7:56 am

{pvp} physical attack belt doesn't work.

passive {pvp} p.atk augment do not work.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Coone
Admin
Admin
Coone

Брой мнения : 42
Местожителство : Bulgaria

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeПет Юли 15, 2011 2:30 pm

All is works. I play to server too and say that. Dmg with pvp p atk and phisical attack is not very many what excess you need 2-3k ? Lol scratch
http://lineage2-mist.servegame.com/
FAUST
Потребител
Потребител
FAUST

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeПет Юли 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Coone написа:
All is works. I play to server too and say that. Dmg with pvp p atk and phisical attack is not very many what excess you need 2-3k ? Lol scratch

ok since you play in server use pvp belt physical atk and passive pvp augment attak and see there is no difference. i am not some 10year old so dont try to make fun of me. face the facts.

attack without pvp passive atk augment 4186
attack with pvp passive atk augment 4180 <--- that's lol and not post trying to fix your server.

Coone
Admin
Admin
Coone

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeПет Юли 15, 2011 3:23 pm

FAUST написа:
Coone написа:

ok since you play in server use pvp belt physical atk and passive pvp augment attak and see there is no difference. i am not some 10year old so dont try to make fun of me. face the facts.

attack with pvp passive atk augment 4180 <--- that's lol and not post trying to fix your server.

What mean PvP P. Attack:
PvP P.atk works only - Player vs Player. One's Own P. Atk = vs mobs+players. You know that? Learn that and talk agane!
FAUST
Потребител
Потребител
FAUST

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeСъб Юли 16, 2011 5:18 am

Coone написа:
FAUST написа:
Coone написа:

What mean PvP P. Attack:
PvP P.atk works only - Player vs Player. One's Own P. Atk = vs mobs+players. You know that? Learn that and talk agane!

that's really lol. passive pvp p.atk is applied on p.atk stat.

without passive pvp p.atk ---> dmg in stat= 3500
with passive pvp p.atk ---> dmg in stat = 3800

this is the first and only server you ever played l2? that is so noob saying.
Coone
Admin
Admin
Coone

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeСъб Юли 16, 2011 1:12 pm

PvP P Atk no change stats! Man man do you not know what speak ... If i do not played l2 say yourself.Pretend that pvp p atk influence on stat omg ... To first time i listen thats crap. To none server i no say that! Think smal PvP (Player vs Player)! That stat is invisible and you do not see.Go to another server and do not speak for things who do not understand. GG
FAUST
Потребител
Потребител
FAUST

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeСъб Юли 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Coone написа:
PvP P Atk no change stats! Man man do you not know what speak ... If i do not played l2 say yourself.Pretend that pvp p atk influence on stat omg ... To first time i listen thats crap. To none server i no say that! Think smal PvP (Player vs Player)! That stat is invisible and you do not see.Go to another server and do not speak for things who do not understand. GG

1st: if i want to change server i will not ask you kid.
2nd: Stats from passive pvp atk augment apply in stats. The only thing that do not apply on Stats menu but should work are stats from PVP belts but if you weren't so smartass you would already see that belts are not working. Let me tell you something you do NOT know. If you want to test ingame if belts are working, create a character, buy a belt. First hit a mob without the belt on. See dmg. Then put belt on and see dmg again. IF you have done this you would have seen that belts are not working.
3rd: have some respect for people that were playing l2 when you where playing Sims. Eitherway your server is dead if you haven't noticed.
Coone
Admin
Admin
Coone

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 17, 2011 12:58 am

1st: I have 23 years and not kid (you kid probably).
2nd: Passive PvP p atk and Passive One's own p atk is 2 different stats. Whats boting servers you play! You bot and go to play nintendo! Computers is not for you !!!
3rd: I play l2 from 7-8 years. That you talk something?

p.s ok show this example:

Mithril Belt PvP Phisical attack

<mul order="0x30" stat="pvpPhysDmg" (give pvp physical damage! You show that?! This stat is not visable!) val="#pvp" (Works only "Player vs Player" (PvP) no works vs mobs,bosses!) />
<table name="#pvp"> 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 (Lvl 1=2%,Lvl 2=3%,Lvl 3= 4%,Lvl 4=5%) </table>

That you talk anything? And that i think.
My cousin,and i burst laughing of your knowledge of lineage II.
He said too to you walk to play nintendo.
FAUST
Потребител
Потребител
FAUST

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 17, 2011 5:18 am

Coone написа:
1st: I have 23 years and not kid (you kid probably).
2nd: Passive PvP p atk and Passive One's own p atk is 2 different stats. Whats boting servers you play! You bot and go to play nintendo! Computers is not for you !!!
3rd: I play l2 from 7-8 years. That you talk something?

p.s ok show this example:

Mithril Belt PvP Phisical attack

<mul order="0x30" stat="pvpPhysDmg" (give pvp physical damage! You show that?! This stat is not visable!) val="#pvp" (Works only "Player vs Player" (PvP) no works vs mobs,bosses!) />
<table name="#pvp"> 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 (Lvl 1=2%,Lvl 2=3%,Lvl 3= 4%,Lvl 4=5%) </table>

That you talk anything? And that i think.
My cousin,and i burst laughing of your knowledge of lineage II.
He said too to you walk to play nintendo.

I do not need flaming in forums. It's not my style. you need to improve your English in order to make sense. Enough said from me. I wonder though, why is your server dead since it is run by such Pro guys like you and your Nintendo fan cousin.
Coone
Admin
Admin
Coone

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 17, 2011 6:09 am

Why strain topic? See that the wrong that you bot! I am bot ok but no i claim pvp p. atk. and one's own p. atk. is same! You pro?! Ok you "proo" No comment! :X
FAUST
Потребител
Потребител
FAUST

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitimeНед Юли 17, 2011 8:01 am

Coone написа:
Why strain topic? See that the wrong that you bot! I am bot ok but no i claim pvp p. atk. and one's own p. atk. is same! You pro?! Ok you "proo" No comment! :X

i'm not saying im pro, there is no such a thing as a Pro, there's always someone that outwits us. I am just trying to help you fix some things that can make Your server a better place. There must be a misunderstanding here.
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: {pvp} skills do not work   {pvp} skills do not work I_icon_minitime

{pvp} skills do not work
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1